About The Area
Windham Bridge is within one half mile of virtually every living convenience, while maintaining a quiet neighborhood atmosphere.
- Hartville hosts many family restaurants as well as numerous major franchise restaurants.
- The Supercenter and Edison Park Shopping Centers house everything from grocery stores, pharmecuticals, electronics, sporting goods, clothing, auto parts, furniture and more.
- Most major banks are available for your convenience.
- Additionally, Hartville is the home of Hartville Hardware and the Hartville Kitchen.
- Hartville boasts car dealerships from each of the Big Three automakers to service your automotive needs.
- Close proximity to the Mercy Emergency Medical Center, Doctors, Dentists, Optometrists, local fire and EMS services make Hartville a leader in health care and safety services.
- Hartville is home to the historic Congress Lake Country Club and three public golf courses.
- Recreationally, Quail Hollow National Park features bike and nature trails. Brian’s Park offers public tennis courts, while nearby Hartville Park has public picnic facilities and playground equipment.
- Traditionally, Hartville is known for it’s Craft and Antique stores. Hartville is home to The Market Place, one of the largest indoor flea markets in the state of Ohio.
- There are 29 Churches in Lake Township as well as 2 private Christian schools.